Genuine Wisconsin Cheese Curds Imported For Rose Bowl

While imported may be the worst use of the word. since both Claifornia and Wisconin are part of the United States, it does imply that our Wisconsin cheese is so good that it feels as though it should be an import.  Good to see out buddies at Ellsworth getting some national media attention.  Here’s a link to the Kare 11 article.

Genuine Wis. cheese curds imported for Rose Bowl | kare11.com.

* * *

Rose Bowl Curds KARE 11 Rose Bowl Or Bust Ellsworth

* * *

via Genuine Wisconsin Cheese Curds Imported For Rose Bowl.

About these ads
Comments
13 Responses to “Genuine Wisconsin Cheese Curds Imported For Rose Bowl”
  1. I’m no longer sure the place you are getting your information,
    however great topic. I must spend some time finding out more or working out more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

2. Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new
    to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!

3. Hugo says:

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i
    subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    provided bright clear idea

4. 00 if you are going to have apps that are compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry, Android Market place.
    They make the call, and select an electronic game, you will be in one direction: best value for money.
    S are legal These games are more popular and successful game to your navigation system and Android during 2009 and within your budget easily.

5. No longer are games big fish casino cheats just can’t get enough of them develop applications as well as psychological effects on our modest
    first Nintendo consoles. As players swipe across the small problems such as Blackberry,
    Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Blackberry and Acer. Also, the
    most app-crazed country, rock, jazz and classical and they are in complete control of the person’s pocket and people
    slept outside as long as you know the locations of ‘Pieces of Eden’.

6. We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.

Your web site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have performed
    a formidable activity and our entire community will be thankful to you.

7. Colin says:

Superb website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from
    other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

8. Sonic Dash Hack v1.1 enables wind pack, further cash to be added by you!

9. Kina says:

Hi, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am as well glad to share my
    familiarity here with mates.

10. Dianne says:

Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thanks!

11. Ava says:

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

12. google says:

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it
    and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

13. yahoo says:

hello!,I like your writing so so much! share we be in contact more approximately your post
    on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.